Knowledgebase: ATG(A) Online Booking System (OBS)
ATSYS - 400 Bad Request
Posted by , Last modified by on 23 Nov 2017 14:46hrs
You are tryng to acess ATSYS and you receive a blank page with '400 Bad Request' at the top of the page. |
Check that you are using Google Chrome.
If you still get an error message then it's most likely it's because this is the first time you have tried to acess ATSYS and you don't have a LUMS profile.
To get a LUMS profile you need to call the IAS SPOC:
1. Telephone the IAS SPOC as follows:
- Dial 188 from a Mil Phone.
- Wait for the automated message then press 0 for the automated voice recognition system.
- Ask for HQ Land Forces.
- Listen to the recorded message then press 3 for application faults
- Then press 6 for all other applications.
- You are then placed in a Queue - Wait until you are collected then explain your problem.
2. Email the Service Desk with full details of your issue on LF-243SigSqn-ServiceDesk@mod.uk
Once the IAS SPOC has created your LUMS profile, revisit the ATSYS page from the Defence Intranet and you should be able to request aces to ATSYS. Once you have then requested ATSYS, your request will be dealt with within one working day.
Not found the answer you are looking for?