This page is currently showing help for login issues only.

For all other help issues:-

Knowledgebase: DLE
How do I create a Sponsored DLE Account?
Posted by Alexandra Chatterley, Last modified by Alexandra Chatterley on 15 Feb 2022 14:25hrs

Users who do not have a JPA/MyHR Service number or access to email will need to be sponsored by a Crown Servant who holds the rank of OF3/C2 and hold a full Defence Gateway Account.

The sponsor will need to log into - DLE - Support - User Accounts & Passwords - How to Create a Sponsored DLE User. 

On completion of the form the sponsor is required to contact the SPOC for them to provide  a reference number and the email address to email the form to.

MODNET users – Please ask Sally about "Student Defence Gateway Accounts", use the link to contact the SPOC via Live Chat, Call Me Now or Scheduled Call Back and the application form will be issued to the DLE team.

NON MODNET users – Please contact the SPOC on 188 or 0370 600 8910 and the application form will be issued to the DLE team.

(3 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)


Not found the answer you are looking for?

Help Desk Software by Kayako | Maintained by IAS