Knowledgebase: ATG(A) Online Booking System (OBS)
OBS - How do I reset Password?
Posted by , Last modified by Alexandra Chatterley on 08 Jan 2020 09:12hrs
1. From the website atga.mod.uk, hover over 'My Account' and select 'Instructor Login'|
2. Click the blue 'AT Account Tools' button, then select 'Reset Password'
3. Enter the email you registered on this account and the username supplied.
4. You will receive an email with a temporary password.
5. When you receive the email, navigate back to the login page and login with your username and the temporary password. Ensure you clear any ............. from the password fields, which may automatically be inserted by your browser.
6. If you enter both the username and password correctly, then you move onto the next step.
7. Again, make sure you remove any paswords entered for you by your browser as .............. into the password field, the new password field and the confirm pasword field.
8. Enter the temporary password supplied, your new password and confirm the temporary password. Ensure you follow the password creation rules displayed on that page.
Not found the answer you are looking for?