CCF (RAF) Upgraded Service Numbers
DO NOT CARRY OUT ANY ACTIONS UNTIL THIS GUIDANCE HAS BEEN READ IN FULL
Since March 2022 CCF (RAF) CFAVs have been receiving new tri-service Service Numbers, to ensure continuity of service from Defence Gateway applications the following needs to be carried out.
1. The CFAVs Unit Administrator MUST amend their Service Number on Westminster from their Air Cadet Number to their new tri-service Service Number.
2. The CFAV is to log into Defence Gateway using their usual credentials.
3. From the Defence Gateway homepage, open the Applications section, then click My Account (green filing cabinet icon).
4. From the left hand menu, click Account Upgrade.
5. Confirm your First/Last Name is correct.
6. Click 'Yes' to 'Do you have a staff/service number?'
7. Enter your new tri-service Service Number and Date of Birth.
8. Click 'Upgrade Account'.
If you receive an error or 'Unable to find details' message please wait 30 days before re-attempting to upgrade.
You account will now be associated to your new tri-service Service Number, it can take up to 24 hours to see the MyPay application.
Carrying out the actions above will preserve any history with your Defence Gateway account, including any training data (via the DLE).
If you are unsure of any action please seek advice - we are unable to correct/delete/amend Defence Gateway accounts once actions have been taken.