You do not require a passsword to login to ATSYS, as the system will recognise your PUID, whether you are on DII or MODNet, and log you in automatically.
You access ATSYS on the Defence Intranet at: https://armyapps.ahe.r.mil.uk/atsys/
From the Defence Intranet, using Google Chrome, paste the above URL into the browser and hit 'return'
If you receive anerror, then note the error and you will have to call the IAS SPOC; otherwise you will be taken into ATSYS.
1. Telephone the IAS SPOC as follows:
- Dial 188 from a Mil Phone.
- Wait for the automated message then press 0 for the automated voice recognition system.
- Ask for HQ Land Forces.
- Listen to the recorded message then press 3 for application faults
- Then press 6 for all other applications.
- You are then placed in a Queue - Wait until you are collected then explain your problem.
2. Email the Service Desk with full details of your issue on [email protected]