Access to the Defence Gateway is restricted to the following personnel:
- Personnel currently serving in HM Forces as Regular and Reserve. This data is verified from JPA and is refreshed every 30 days, if you are a new service person, please wait until the beginning of the month following your enlistment for JPA to provide us with your details.
- Civil Servants.
- Personnel currently serving as a Civil Servant within the MoD. This data is verified from MyHR and is refreshed every 30 days, if you are a new Civil Servant, please wait until the beginning of the month following your enlistment for MyHR to provide us with your details.
- Former Serving Personnel (Navy & Army) This data is only valid for personnel who served after April 2007 on the introduction of JPA. Personnel who left the service prior to this date are ineligible for access, as no data source is available to verify accounts.
- DII/MoDNet Account holders.
- Users are verified via DII/MoDNet accounts.
- MoD Agency.
- MoD Agencies are verified from Agency account feeds (if provided). Should you wish your personnel to be verified on the Defence Gateway, please raise a request through the Army Front Door on DII/MoDNET (HTTPS://sr.ahe.r.mil.uk/ux/myitapp/#/catalog/home). Requests will only be accepted with approval from Agency Chief Information Officer.
- MoD contractor line managers are to ensure that contractors are provided with a DII/MoDNet account in order to verify access.
- Industry contractors are to register through ASG/DStan registration process.
All other access is not permitted and attempts to access the system without permission is deemed a breach of JSP 440 and Computer Misuse Act. All users are to ensure that once registered they agree to all terms and conditions of access.
Should you have a justified Business need to access the Defence Gateway, please submit a change request available on DII/MoDNet. (HTTPS://sr.ahe.r.mil.uk/ux/myitapp/#/catalog/home)